Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Four Days in the States

My time in the States is winding down....I leave at 4 am on Saturday morning. Lord-willing, I'll be returning at 4 pm on Wednesday, May 13th with my little sister. As I have said time and again, this is one of the most fore-thought children in this world. We have been praying for her and loving her for five years now. I am looking forward to China but I am positive it hasn't hit me yet that I'm going overseas in four days.

Today To-Do List:
  • Write, outline, memorize speech for tomorrow
  • Read stats
  • Go running

Wednesday To-Do List:

  • Read stats
  • Write poetry response for honors
  • Write yoga final
  • Go running

Thursday To-Do List:

  • Visit Aunt Pat and Uncle Rob in Los Lunas
  • Go to Doctor in Belen
  • Do laundry in Los Lunas/Pick up suitcase
  • Study for stats final
  • Thursday night Bible study?
  • Go running?

Friday To-Do List:

  • Take Calc quiz
  • Take stats final
  • PACK! PACK! PACK! PACK!
  • MOVE OUT! MOVE OUT! MOVE OUT! MOVE OUT!
  • Spend night at parents' house.

Saturday To-Do List:

  • Wake up really really early!
  • Go to air port!
  • Get on plane!
  • GO TO CHINA! :)

Its so soon. In the Lord's strength, I will get everything done. I need to be faithful in being a good steward of my time. And at that, I'm going to take a break, and go running so that I can hit the books for the afternoon.

PS: WOMEN: Check out Let Me Be a Woman by Elisabeth Elliot. Really good book. Has many encouraging and convicting points on a woman's role in marriage, single life or whatever your current situation might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment