Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gettin' Ready

We're getting ready to go. We are leaving for China in approximately 37 hours and counting. My visa is in which is probably a good thing. :) My aunt and uncle are in town tonight. Has it really hit us that we're headed to CHINA in less than 37 hours? NOPE! I have to take my stats final really soon and am I ready? No. I have mastered procrastination this week. I finished my paper due for honors about fifteen minutes before class started. Responsibility is definitely lacking as is motivation. I love the learning aspect of school. LOVE IT! But when I'm done with class I would prefer to spend my time socializing rather than cooped up inside doing homework. That's simply not an option though. Anyway this was just for the purpose of updating everyone on where we are with travels. The time is coming. Pray for Dad--He's not super excited about leaving. He's more of a home body than I am. Also, pray for Grace. She has a fear of getting lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment