Thursday, May 7, 2009

Updates from a 5-year-old


Grace's "random" update:



I like to say that, "Sarah is not cute, she is adorable." I'm having a good time in China. I wish that I was in the orphanage, I have this weird book that's called The World's Weirdest Creatures.
I think it looks pretty in Nanchang. It was a long ride from the hotel to Feng Cheng. Yesterday when we were having a tour I got to buy this box of teapots. They were little teapots. Last night I had a weird dream. Sometimes when we were in the hotel, we heard fire crackers going on. We could not find out what they were. Today when I was done with my lunch and Lauren and Mom were eating I asked when are we going to go and Momma told me in just a few minutes. Then I asked again; I asked when are we going to leave. Momma said to play I Spy. Do you know what the funniest book is? Teacher Amelia Bedilia. It was a long plane flight to Beijing but while we were on the plane, me and Lauren read the Funny Man and it was pretty funny. I wish we were already home.



That's all I want. [Meaning she's done with blogging]



Recorded as accurately as possible by Lauren. Sorry for any misspellings.

No comments:

Post a Comment